West Indies 222 (47.3 ov) allout. RR: 4.67 Batting PP: 9/2 (2.3) RR 3.60 Last 5 ovs 11/4 RR 2.2

The two Bravos played well, Devon Smith haung around for a while but the West Indies batting hasn't done their job.

Imran Tahir, whose had a great debut, talks to Ian Bishop: "I'm over the moon, I'm really grateful to God, and everyone who has supported me. I have been bowling in Powerplays before, Graeme had a lot of confidence in me, I bowled well in the second spell, some days you have a bad day, some day a good on, today was a good day." He says pace is the key when bowling in the Powerplays, even for spinners.

About the warnings for running on the pitch, "I'm not comfortable bowling away from the stumps, I'm working on it.


West Indies RR 4.67
Batting PP 9/2 (2.3) RR 3.60
Last 5 ovs 11/4 RR 2.20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily check

NewsDaily

BOOK